Uses the Random.org API to generate winners in a sweep stake or giveaway.
- Picks randomly from a list you define.
- Uses the Random.org API for True Randomness.
- Results are automatically stored in the clipboard for easier sharing.
- Allows multiple wins from a single participant
- Progress Tracking
How to use:
Simply create a comma separated list of names.
- For Example: “Ashley, Bruce, Chad, David, Emily, Fred”
You can also use “!151”. This option uses numbers 1 through 151 as names.
- Decide if a single person can win multiple times.
- Decide how many winners you want.